Pharmacist In Charge
Location: Cleveland, OH, USA
Highlights (Bonus, shift, relocation, info for job):
Monday through Friday, 8-5 with hour lunch, no weekends, no on-call, with paid Holidays
The Pharmacist-In-Charge is personally responsible for oversight of the day-to-day local pharmacy operations, ensuring regulatory compliance, patient safety and an exceptional customer services experience.
- Hiring and training of local pharmacy team members.
- Ability to evaluate staff performance and support staff development.
- Ensure quality, safety and accuracy of the fill process.
- Prescription fill process including direct patient counseling.
- Proper maintenance, storage and transportation of medications.
- Coordination of mail and delivery services.
- Maintain a collaborative approach to patient care as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Actively support and promote medication adherence and education initiatives.
- Initiative-taking in implementing existing or new integrated clinical medication programs.
- Maintain communication with direct reports, local teams as well as senior leadership.
- Outcome driven focus on quality measures including completion of CMRs and adherence measures.
- Complete AAHIVP Certification within 1 year of employment.
Education & Experience:
- Pharm D Required
- Registered Pharmacist in the State without restriction
- 3 years’ experience that includes retail setting
- Clinical experience is preferred
- AAHIVP certification is preferred
- Management experience needed
Why Work at AbsoluteCare?
At AbsoluteCare, we serve the most vulnerable individuals in America. These are our neighbors, people who are at higher risk for disease or who have multiple, complex, chronic illnesses. Often, they deal with an unequal healthcare system and wind up seeking basic care from emergency rooms. We take these patients out of those spaces and turn them into members: people who are entitled to some of the best, most focused care this country has to offer.
We call this “care beyond medicine.” We have turned the doctor’s office into a comprehensive care center. Here, we surround our members with a core care team of doctors, nurses, social workers, and medical assistants who have the time and skills to get to know our members’ needs. We make the most important services available to our members under one roof. This includes a pharmacy, X-rays, a blood lab, nutrition services, urgent care, and much more.
We don’t stop at our four walls. We engage members in the communities where we all live to find the people who need us most. Through these community care teams, we remove the barriers to healthcare that so many people face daily. And it works.
Our unique care is guided by our core values of accountability, caring, trust, and teamwork. We call it ACT2.
AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
EEO Employer Verbiage: AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.