Pharmacy Delivery Driver - PRN
Location: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Highlights (Bonus, shift, relocation, info for job):
The Pharmacy Delivery Driver works as part of the pharmacy team to ensure medication deliveries are delivered to the recipient in a safe and timely manner. The Pharmacy Delivery Drive will have responsibility for the following areas:
- Outreaching to patients to coordinate deliveries and effectively communicate and manage expectations associated with delivery times.
- Effective communication with pharmacy team members.
- Ensure deliveries are made in a manner that ensures the safety and security of medications, to prevent spoilage or loss.
- Work in a manner than ensures the privacy of the recipient is guarded.
- Maintain accurate delivery and signature logs of activities per policy and procedure, which may include checking and/or logging recipient identification.
- Ensure reconciliation at the end of each day.
- Assist with other assignments as needed.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable vehicle, registered and insured by the state form of transportation
- Maintain valid driver’s license and no major violations
- Comfortable driving in all weather conditions
- Prior delivery driving experience a plus.
Why Work at AbsoluteCare?
At AbsoluteCare, we serve the most vulnerable individuals in America. These are our neighbors, people who are at higher risk for disease or who have multiple, complex, chronic illnesses. Often, they deal with an unequal healthcare system and wind up seeking basic care from emergency rooms. We take these patients out of those spaces and turn them into members: people who are entitled to some of the best, most focused care this country has to offer.
We call this “care beyond medicine.” We have turned the doctor’s office into a comprehensive care center. Here, we surround our members with a core care team of doctors, nurses, social workers, and medical assistants who have the time and skills to get to know our members’ needs. We make the most important services available to our members under one roof. This includes a pharmacy, X-rays, a blood lab, nutrition services, urgent care, and much more.
We don’t stop at our four walls. We engage members in the communities where we all live to find the people who need us most. Through these community care teams, we remove the barriers to healthcare that so many people face daily. And it works.
Our unique care is guided by our core values of accountability, caring, trust, and teamwork. We call it ACT2.
AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
EEO Employer Verbiage: AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.