Primary Care Physician; Outpatient - New Orleans
Location: New Orleans, LA, USA
Highlights (Bonus, shift, relocation, info for job):
WORK WITH PROVIDERS WHO ARE PASSONATE ABOUT MEDICINE
AbsoluteCare, an innovative value-based care organization that focuses on improving patient outcomes for our community's most vulnerable patients, is seeking a mission-driven family or internal medicine primary care physician in New Orleans, LA. This is an opportunity to join a model that is the future of healthcare and is expanding nationally. This expansion will lead to faster tracking for leadership opportunities, if desired.
- Incentive Bonuses
- Benefits include malpractice tail coverage, health, dental, vision, dental, life, disability, and retirement
- 22 days of PTO and 1-week of CME
- 10-12 patients per day average
- Focus on quality of care rather than volume of patients
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Practice in a beautiful center, delivering concierge-level care for our community’s most vulnerable populations
- Take a population health management approach to a panel of patients, actively monitoring and managing their disease processes to prevent ER visits, admissions to the hospital, and readmissions
- Work with an integrated team (social work, care management, behavioral health, pharmacy, etc.) to deliver the highest quality care to vulnerable patients
- Increased visit times and smaller panel sizes to truly build trust with patients, and break the status quo of vulnerable patients cycling through the health system
- Develop clear transitional care plans for empaneled patients
- Full Unrestricted Louisiana Medical License
- Board Certification in IM/FP
- Unrestricted DEA
Why Work at AbsoluteCare?
At AbsoluteCare, we serve the most vulnerable individuals in America. These are our neighbors, people who are at higher risk for disease or who have multiple, complex, chronic illnesses. Often, they deal with an unequal healthcare system and wind up seeking basic care from emergency rooms. We take these patients out of those spaces and turn them into members: people who are entitled to some of the best, most focused care this country has to offer.
We call this “care beyond medicine.” We have turned the doctor’s office into a comprehensive care center. Here, we surround our members with a core care team of doctors, nurses, social workers, and medical assistants who have the time and skills to get to know our members’ needs. We make the most important services available to our members under one roof. This includes a pharmacy, X-rays, a blood lab, nutrition services, urgent care, and much more.
We don’t stop at our four walls. We engage members in the communities where we all live to find the people who need us most. Through these community care teams, we remove the barriers to healthcare that so many people face daily. And it works.
Our unique care is guided by our core values of accountability, caring, trust, and teamwork. We call it ACT2.
AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
EEO Employer Verbiage: AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.