Transitional Care Manager
Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Highlights (Bonus, shift, relocation, info for job):
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm (1 hour lunch), No Weekends, On-call, or Major Holidays
The Transitional Care Manager will be is responsible for a broad range of skills, clinical expertise and proficiency in complex case management, utilization review, and care coordinator of at-risk members during admission and set-up transition plans post discharge 7-14 days from an inpatient facility.
The Transitional Care Manager will be people-centered, supportive and flexible to get the most of his/her members; focused on navigating member through the care continuum to improve quality of life, health outcomes while decreasing unnecessary emergency room visits and avoidable admissions.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse with 3 + years related complex case management and 3 + years of diverse clinical background in >2 care settings (hospital, SNF, home health, rehab);
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time to local area hospitals, SNFs or community organizations to visit members and build relationships with staff;
- Bachelors with Case Management or Care Coordination certification (CCM or CCTM) preferred;
AbsoluteCare offers concierge health services using a risk-bearing, PCP-driven care model. We treat the most clinically complex and vulnerable members of the communities we serve, many of whom suffer from behavioral health, substance use, and SDoH challenges. We use population health management tools to employ a holistic approach to caring for the highest utilizers of healthcare services in our comprehensive care centers and in the community. AbsoluteCare tends exclusively to the needs of the top four to six percent of the population who persistently represent a disproportionate amount of unnecessary utilization and cost, regardless of whether they are engaged with other PCPs. In our more than 20 years of service, AbsoluteCare has focused on fulfilling the needs of this population. And we have consistently achieved unprecedented outcomes by addressing medical and psychosocial issues, in addition to the hardships of life that can exacerbate chronic health conditions and complicate access to care.
• Accountability – We have the integrity to do what we say we will do
• Caring – The needs of our team and members matter
• Trust – Our members can rely on us
• Teamwork – We act together as one inclusive group
AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.
EEO Employer Verbiage: AbsoluteCare, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy.